I love the fall and everything that is pumpkin flavored. I know that when Starbucks starts running the Pumpkin Spiced Latte that is a sign that Fall is right around the corner. I love to go to Starbucks but $5 a pop for my beloved coffee drink starts to hit the wallet quickly, so I decided to make my own version of the Pumpkin Spiced Version. I hope that you enjoy this recipe!
– 4 cups hot whole milk
– 8 ounces double-strength brewed coffee or 4 ounces of expresso
– 5-6 teaspoons white sugar
– 4 tablespoons sweetened whipped cream
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract or vanilla bean paste
– 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
– 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon
– 1/8 teaspoon or a pinch of nutmeg
Combine all of the ingredients int a blender and blend until mixed and sugar has dissolved. Pour the mixture into 3-4 coffee mugs. Garnish each mug with whipped topping and an extra pinch of pumpkin pie spice.
Avery Ranch, Austin TX
Come Share your Recipes or Blog with us @ https://www.facebook.com/TheTexasFoodNetwork