2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
1 cup buttermilk
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 T sugar
1 T baking powder
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp kosher salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Butter Dressing for Bisciuts
3 T unsalted butter, melted
1 T chopped fresh parsley leaves
1/2 tsp garlic powder
salt to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. spray lightly with a non-stick spray
2. In a large bowl, combine all of the dry ingredients.
3. Add the butter and cut that in with a fork, add the buttermilk and mix until wet, do not over mix and then gently fold in cheese.
4. Using a 1/4-cup measuring cup, scoop the batter evenly onto the prepared baking sheet and add to the middle rack of the preheated oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. When biscuits are pulled form the oven add the butter dressing, whisk together butter, parsley and garlic powder in a small bowl you will lightly brush the tops of the biscuits with the butter mixture add some coarse sea salt to taste if desired.
6. Eat or serve with meal.