– 4 boneless skinless organic chicken breasts
– 4 garlic cloves, minced
– 3 tablespoons brown sugar
– 1 tablespoons of soy sauce
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 1 -2 teaspoon of fresh ginger
– 1 tsp of fresh cilantro or chives to garnish if desired
– salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 450°F Line a baking dish or cookie sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with cooking spray or lightly brush with oil.
2. In small saute© pan, add your oil or butter and saute© garlic and ginger until it blooms.
3. Remove from heat and add the brown sugar and soy sauce. I usually add cilantro and even sometimes a curry just depends on my mood.
4. Place chicken breasts in the prepped baking dish and cover with the garlic ginger sugary soy mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Convection Roast or Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes, or until juices run clear. You will want to make sure you do not overcook because it could be dry, but make sure not to under cook either you never want to serve raw chicken. Garnish with chives or cilantro and serve with a rice dish as a side.
Yahoo-Chef Shelley Pogue #TheAustinTexasPersonalChef #TexasRecipes #TheTexasFoodies @chefshellp @shelley_pogue